Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Friday, November 27

Aidil Adha, Anniversary & Birthday


Today's date of this year was very significant.

1 - Aidil Adha.
2 - My brother's birthday.
3 - My father's anniversary.

We decided to visit my father's grave tomorrow so today's events were number one and two.

Aidil Adha

Main course for the day was Bihun Sup.



Bihun Sup



Snacks.

Water supply stopped very early today so we had difficulty to prepare, cook and clean. St***d supply system...

But we managed to celebrate the day as planned.


My brother's birthday

Later on, we celebrated my big bro's birthday. I already bought the cake the day before.


Cake display. Yummy~~~

Here's the birthday man boy (should I still call him a birthday boy regardless of his age?)



Sorry, can't resist :p (dodging attack~~~)

Here's the real picture of the birthday boy.



Happy Birthday and Happy Getting Older!



Conclusion to today's event : Imagine the calories I consumed today.

6 comments:

kenwooi said...

nice food.. happy hari raya haji!
and happy birthday! =)

kenwooi.com

Prinzcy Syida said...

Thx kenwooi, I'll pass the message to him :D

Eyriqazz said...

Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha,happy birthday utk adik u dan Happy Anniversary utk Ayah U.Makan besarla harini?

http://eyriqazz.blogspot.com

Prinzcy Syida said...

eyriqazz,

Bkn adik, abg. thx for the wishes :)

haida_s_h said...

awat setiap kali raya je takdak ayaq?? mcm pelik je..

Prinzcy Syida said...

Aku pn x tau kenapa. Seriously, it is annoying + weird. We got three dams in the district alone!