Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, October 14

My Dear CPU...


Last night my CPU make a sound like a time bomb. You know, that beep beep beep before kaboom. It freak me out that I hastily turned it off. Then after I got back from school, I decided to fix what I can (I am out of budget at the moment so it's not a good idea to go to the shop...)

Anyway, look at the picture below...





After I checked the properties, this is what I get...





What's going on with this PC???

When it make the same noise, I figure out it wasn't from the CPU nor monitor at all...

8 comments:

HaidatulSyuhada said...

so, where it comes from actually?

prinzcy said...

weird but it's the speaker.

HaidatulSyuhada said...

speaker buat bunyi bip bip macam bom detik nak meletup..

woah....!!!

meletup tak?

prinzcy said...

kalau meletup i would surely blog it!

HaidatulSyuhada said...

how to blog if computer dah meletup..

no more device to use...

:p

prinzcy said...

kalau meletup, it would be the speaker since it's the one that make such sound. the sound will be gone if i turn it off. weird, can speaker be overheat? but i just turn it on.

HaidatulSyuhada said...

even overheat, dia akan come out with bunyi yang mendebarkan macam tu......

memang misteri nusantara tu!

prinzcy said...

as long as it can still be use, it's fine by me.