Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, October 27

27/10/08


* First, Happy Deepavali! (or Diwali like some would say)


* My printer seems to give a couple of trouble for these couple of days. I used Canon Pixma MP110 and it's been heritage from Pz to me (should I say heritage? Pz is younger than me, ah who cares?) Anyway, since it's an old printer (it is old, even the shopkeeper is impressed that it still function well), it may have some trouble here and there. First, everytime I am trying to print, an error message will popup saying the ink absorber is full. So, I fixed that and reset it back to 0. Then, it print nothing despite I refill it. Since I couldn't figure out what's wrong, I carried it to Libra (the shop where I bought my PC) to fix it. Apparently, it was the cartridges, not the printer. They were so old, even refill won't work. So the shopkeeper advise me to buy a new ones which I did. You know how much that cost me? Only RM20 (including the colour one) Geez, I still remember how much it cost in the good old days. Things has gotten cheaper!


* I bought a domain under ecommercemastery a couple of days ago. I couldn't figure the FTP and my email hasn't been replied (Diwali holiday?) Do I still need to buy something (i.e DNS mangement or something) to get the address? I sure hope they'll reply soon.


* I need some Deepavali related picture for my projects!!! It is so hard to find one that I can used!


* I brought Kuro for car wash today. It was fun (except when I have to pay :p) It cost RM3 for the automatic car wash, RM4 for vacuum and RM10 to wash the engine. I don't know how to wash the engine myself (I am scared I might loosen some wires, etc if I tried) so it is fine for that part.


* The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic has been made into a movie!!! It's an adaptation of Sophie Kinsella's The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic (or known as Confessions of a Shopaholic) I really love the book, I can't wait to watch it. I just hope it won't be as dissapointing as some novel-to-film adaptation (I won't name that some)


glitter-graphics.com

12 comments:

HaidatulSyuhada said...

i know which will be listed if u did list them.. :p

abang aku pernah ajar macamana nak basuh enjin.. lepas basuh kena jemur sampai konfiden kering..
aku takut.. takut terkering.
nanti start, meletup naya... hoho (again, my wild imagination..)

err, apa projek berkaitan deepavali?

dan, aku tak tahu adakah printer canon 1000sp aku dolu-dolu tu masih berfungsi atau tidak... dan, aku juga sekarang memang bercita-cita (cewah) nak beli printer sebuah.. tapi, tak terbeli lagi.. tak tahu kenapa asyik bertangguh saja..

HaidatulSyuhada said...

ops, typo...

*takut TAK terkering..

prinzcy said...

the perodua spokeperson said it will dry out when we start our engine. since they said it, it must be true.

it's not canon 1000sp, it's pixma mp110. the different is, it's a 3in1 printer (got scanner, printer and photostat function) i think it's gotten cheaper these days.

HaidatulSyuhada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HaidatulSyuhada said...

i mean, my canon 1000sp, masa zaman kita dip dolu-dolu...

rasa-rasa macam tak boleh guna dah je... tapi, entah lah..

er, i trust my brother more than perodua ppl...

becoz, they always lazy to do checking.. and what they tell u not 100%ly correct, eventhough they are the manufacturer.. except for the real mechanic kat belakang tu..
learn from own experience with perodua ppl..

prinzcy said...

he he, can't say anything about it. i did met the mechanic (yg kat blkg tu) once when i report my car's door hard to lock and unlocked. so after service i was brought to met the mechanic to ensure my problem solved. why didn't i ask him back then...

HaidatulSyuhada said...

nurul syahida,

jom pergi jalan jom..

i hv 'beberapa' ringgit desprately need to be spent..

prinzcy said...

where to?

btw, just how far that 'beberapa ringgit' can take us? sound like going out to eat.

HaidatulSyuhada said...

what if i say 'beberapa' ringgit tu adalah sebanyak 7++ myr?

boleh pergi jauh tak?

prinzcy said...

what's on yr mind?

HaidatulSyuhada said...

nak bawak bonda2 terchenta, atau nak sendirian?

u choose..

pizet77 said...

i have this book...err novel so dah bleh imagine this story all about....