Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, September 1

Happy Fasting To All!!!



CommentEstate.com: Click Here To Get One
Naruto Wallpaper - Chicken Recipes - Funny Stuff - Computer Geeks


First day of fasting month that begin today, I almost miss my sahur. Mak rely on me to set the alarm but unfortunately I left my phone in the newly wed couple (pz & sob) I don't want to disturb them in the middle of the night so I used mak's phone. I did set the alarm and sleep. That was a mistake!

The alarm didn't even make a sound and we nearly overslept! Luckily pz woke up around 4.45 a.m. and we have to make a quick meal. Then to make things more fun, we ran out of gas in the middle of cooking and mak forgot to keep a spare. We usually have one but she must had totally forgot it. We have to wake up my aunt (she own a grocery) and quickly take the gas. Around 5.30 a.m., we munched all the food in a flash.

First day of fasting and we nearly miss the sahur. At least more lessons learnt.

Thing that I learnt today:

1- Set my own alarm instead of using my mak's phone. It sux!

2- Always keep a spare gas. It's a good thing my aunt own a grocery and live across the street. Things may be different if she doesn't.

Anyway, we still have 29 more sahur to go and I may experience more. Happy fasting!

2 comments:

Syuhada said...

wah... your first day sahur very hectic..

prinzcy said...

yeah...