Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, September 16

Personal Health Record





A doctor came to school today to do medical check up (and sell her products) Since the first one was free, I tried it. Then curiosity got over me, I tried the paid one as well (it just RM10 anyway)

The free ones were the ones in the box (i.e : BMI, BMR,etc,etc) Apparently the scale that I am using is not accurate. As the result, my weight was different when I check using their machine (it's digital) I added more kg! That's sux! Well since it's fasting month I have chances to lower it. The last box indicates the fat around my waist. 6 mean normal. So I have normal body that's heavy (check the kg) and normal BMI. Hmmm....

The paid ones covered blood, sugar and other test using electronic acupuncture. As you can see from the image, I got my father DNA the most, need lots of water and need to eat lots of garlic.

2 comments:

HaidatulSyuhada said...

wah... dengan kacip fatimah bagai...
wahh.....
from blood test they can know u have 'keputihan' or from interview between u and the doctor?

i also want to do one... but later lah...

prinzcy said...

they can check (i think she did) because she's the one who bombarded me the question.