Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Sunday, September 21

21/09/08


* Nearly all kuih raya arrived today. As the result, my table was flooded with them. Well, that includes all the stuff that already flooding (ie: books, papers, materials for class,etc,etc) Once again I am invincible behind stuff.


* 9 days left for raya. Since I'll be the only host for this raya, I might need bottles of 100 plus. Pz will be going to Kelantan, onichan might have to work so I wouldn't count much for that, mak will be inactive host (she only entertain guest), syahira...(no further comment)

Imagine all the works that I need to do by myself...


* I never know snow can fall on Africa. I watched it on the news and it suprised me. I guess my geography really does sux!

4 comments:

HaidatulSyuhada said...

your onichan working or raya at sana? if working, how about sister-in-law?

prinzcy said...

well she won't leave her husband would she?

HaidatulSyuhada said...

oo... so depa beraya di perantauan di medan perjuangan mempertahankan tanah air lah ya....

prinzcy said...

well, sana only penang. you make it sound like it's life and death situation.