Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, September 15

15/09/08


* Yah, today interview was sux!

How to start? One thing that I know, when it come to govt. interview, I tend to suffer short-term memory loss. Things that I used to remember can be forgotten within the second I step into the room. One thing that I hate the most today was this question : whose face is printed on the money?

I used them everyday and I look at the face everyday and worst, I already know the person. Today, I can't picture it at all!

What kind of question that is anyway??? Perhaps they (the interviwers) were assuming that I am taking things for granted and there goes my point (---)

Hmmpppp....



* I hate interview!



* Since I am in a foul mood today, I need sugar! So, I am making nasi ayam for today's berbuka. Mak already bought som tam and ayam madu from ramadhan's baazar, I just need to cook the rice. I am going to add watermelon (straight from the fridge and sprinkled with sugar) and I already bought sugar cane juice for the meal (not to the rice) It's going to be a feast! You are welcome to join!

8 comments:

HaidatulSyuhada said...

i would like to join.. but it's way too far.. may be some other time :p

er, whose face is that? it's tengku abd rahman the first agong right? if i'm not mistaken lar... i used to remember his name same as the first PM, that i used to think they were the same person.. then i wonder, at that time, when he became PM and when he became agong.. can aa one person had 2 big important roles in one country.. hehehe :p

both of them were relatives right? the agong was the nephew to the PM, correct or not?

prinzcy said...

which pm?

HaidatulSyuhada said...

first PM, tuanku abd rahman..

hallooooo....

prinzcy said...

isn't the first pm also the first agong?

HaidatulSyuhada said...

noooo.........

the first PM is TUNKU abd rahman.
the first agong is TUANKU abd rahman.

2 different people..
but both from Kedah..
if i'm not mistaken, they were related. at least same keturunan diraja kedah...

prinzcy said...

You're right, after I checked I figure out that. Actually, even that infamous Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman was after his name. He's not Kedahan, he's from negeri. I couldn't find his connection with Tunku Abdul Rahman though...

more details can be found here.

HaidatulSyuhada said...

oh iye ke... hehehe

sorry, my mistake.. :p

prinzcy said...

well, i learnt something from here too. after the so called interview question, i went around asking almost everyone around about the answer. quess what, looks like i am not the only one taking things for granted. now we all learnt about that.