Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, September 8

08/09/08


* Today I am kind of spacing out. What the hell is wrong with me? I make errors in my report, give wrong instructions in class (not once, twice!) and I had a really bad tempered. I seems to blow up on everything! I need chill pill...


* It seems my dream for vacation crashed. Mak said she's going to start on inviting people for the kenduri. Obviously, I have to either drive or tag along. She'll kill me if I go alone for a break. Pz might kill me too...


* I found recipe to make taugeh celur. Actually I just found out the name on the site :p You know the ones that we eat at Chicken Rice Shop. Pz's addicted to that! For me, it's ok as veggie, I take it as same as others. Still, I haven't try it yet. I want to prepare this for sahur tomorrow. BTW, if you want the recipe, here's the link (note : the site is slow, have lots of patience)


* My post is kind of topsy-turvy, I guess I'll stop here for now...

2 comments:

Syuhada said...

bad mood... hmm, menstrual around the corner?

prinzcy said...

already been through that. maybe lack of sleep can cause such things too...