Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Saturday, August 30

30/08/08


* Pz's married today. Now I have another younger brother.

I didn't managed to get the dress that I wished for, in the end I had to settle with my convo dress...

* After the hectic ended, my mak and I are supposed to go for a honeymoon as we have work hard for their wedding (Syahira and Awan as well) But the fasting month start soon enough and we might need to postponed it until after raya. Pz might celebrate the first raya in Kota Bharu so it's a no. I wonder why Sob agree though? Mak already inform beforehand that every Aidil Fitri need to be celebrate here. Guess he forgot...or they insist... Well,looks like it's only us going there (my bro might say no too)

I wonder where should I take her? Melaka sound nice. So does Terengganu. Why don't I just took her to KL. She never take a chance to really look around anyway on each of our visit. Plus, I want to go to The Eye on Malaysia.

But does after raya really is the perfect time to go? The big wedding will be around November. Hmmm....

* I haven't have time to prepare stuff for my soon to be inspect class... Wahh....



glitter-graphics.com

2 comments:

Syuhada said...

melaka sounds nice... so does KL. if u consider to go to Eye on Msia, ajak ler aku sama... hehe :P

tapi, bukan ke Eye On M'sia nak kena pindah ke melaka ke... hm..

prinzcy said...

if it will be remove to melaka, then i should just go to melaka. of course la ajak ang, and zaila (if she can...)