Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, August 12

12/08/08


* I found a site that has a tool to create crossword for free. It's really helpful actually. I've been using it to create crosswords as exercises for my students.



* I heard from the news about Maybank going bankrupt (???) For real? I don't really understand it since I am in a hurry at the time and all I heard was something about forcing the board members to resign. What the heck?



* Since I rejected the offer from KEDA regarding the MID manager, the post is now vacant. It'll take a while for the post to be fill while they find a new manager. Now, they (KEDA representatives here) were talking of making me an IT teacher at the place. If I am free I might consider that as an option. Besides, what's wrong with making extra cash?


glitter-graphics.com

0 comments: