Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Friday, July 25

25/07/08


* I already got all the gifts. Not exactly what I have in mind but it's better than nothing. Now to fill up my cute Kuro with all of this and drive to school tomorrow...


* I let my mom play a game (Burger Shop) on my pc and it was a big mistake. She love the game and now she pester me to let her play with it. Having a modern mom can be a pain too.


* I already eat sushi and now I'm craving for pizza...(drool...)


......................


3 comments:

Syuhada said...

yeah... i'm drooling of pizza too...
luckily my mother dont fond of pc or games.. she just like to watch indonesian drama.. at least for now..

prinzcy said...

lucky for you :p

lucky for me too i ate that new pizza a couple of days ago. my mom's treat \^0^/

Syuhada said...

jeles jeles...

not jeles because your mom's treat.
jeles because u ate the pizza first :p