Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, June 10

10/06/08


* Eventhough my car is here, I stil can't fetch it. I am going camping this weekend so I don't have time to learn how to drive it. Futhermore, I will be leaving on Thursday and return by Saturday. So sux~~~

To add more salt to the injury, I may have to ride on motocycle to work. Not mine, but the daughter's of the one that I lift now. He said something about not paying road-tax and oil price, so he will ride his bike next week. I can't ride with him, so he suggest I ride with her daughter. That really is sux! I need to find other alternative. It's not like I have anything against riding a bike to work but something just isn't right here...


* All of sudden, I seems to hate half of my students, I don't fit to be a teacher...

I think I need to chill down a bit.


* I think I'm turning emo...



glitter-graphics.com

3 comments:

syuhada said...

"All of sudden, I seems to hate half of my students"

why u hate them? what they did wrong?

prinzcy said...

those kids are annoying and out of control. i can yell but i can't do more than that :/ how am i going to make them to listen?

syuhada said...

dari awal bagi muka sangat kat depa ke? sekarang ni depa dah melampau sbb depa tau teacher nurul x garang sgt pun...