Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Friday, May 2

Tun's Chedet


The fourth Prime Minister Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad had stepped into the blogger's world yesterday by announcing his own blog Chedet.com. I have paid a visit and eventhough it only has one post, he already received more than 350++ comments.

I planned to comment about the judges post that he wrote but after a second thought, I better not to. There were too many people commented on that already(related or not), I think I'll wait for the update. He might write about something else in the future.

Just my 2 cents: as I roughly read the comments, I noticed some just write their name as Anonymous and then leave remarks that opposed. It's not wrong to oppose but why don't be more brave with leaving your name and site. Even if you don't have a site, it's better to put your name there. If not it will be like throw a stone and hide your hand situation, if you get what I mean


0 comments: