Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, May 6

06/05/08


* I'm under attacked!!!

Well, a student of mine refused to come to school. After being pressured by her parents, she stated that her reason is because of me. I'm too strict on her and she's scared of me. To make this more interesting, her father come to school and met the headmistress. She didn't say a word to me but the counselling teacher did. So, I set up a meeting with the girl and asked what so scary about me. Can you guess her answer? She said she didn't really understand what I told her in class. WTF?!!! What's that got to do with being scary? Then I asked her why didn't she come to ask me at the staff room. She said she's scared to ask. Scared of what??? I haven't kill a student that come to ask, even for a stupid question.

I think that kind of attitude need adjustment.

1 - I never touch the girl. If looking consider as touching, then I did touch her.

2 - She hardly send her homeworks. She just send it twice and both works are incomplete (even notes that I wrote on the whiteboard)

she's getting on my nerve!


* Why doesn't the bank call?


* ....

5 comments:

syuhada said...

is it u a psycho, or the girl? she didnt understand, yet she said she scared of u? that's not related...
but then, may be she felt her question is kind of not-so-intelligent, u might angry or laugh to her...
are u turning to a scary person, syida?

prinzcy said...

i don't think i did. apart from her, the rest of my students didn't give a damn about me.

i don't mind to answer, even whatever to type of question it will be. by asking mean they are eager to know and learnt.

actually i half happy when she said i am scary. it's conflicted with my anger. what a complicated emotion...

syuhada said...

why u want to be scary?

pizet77 said...

you know you dont touch her even a single hair but with mentally...maybe she have some kind of fobia toward a teacher...but you should be more diplomacy toward her or pay more attention to her in class...luckily i'm not a teacher :P

prinzcy said...

by being scary i can control them a bit. they alway went out of control.

i don't think diplomacy work. it appears that she just want an excuse after she received first warning after not coming to school. her father was summoned to school for that.

since i am scary for her, i can arrange her for kak iza's class, maybe she's not as scary as me :p