Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Friday, April 11

Tongue Twisters


I've made research for pronounciation and found tongue twisters. It's been awhile since I read one of these. Why don't you try to read it as fast as you can:

My most favourite

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

Here's another

She sells sea shells by the sea shore.
The shells she sells are surely seashells.
So if she sells shells on the seashore,
I'm sure she sells seashore shells.

And another

A bitter biting bittern
Bit a better brother bittern,
And the bitter better bittern
Bit the bitter biter back.
And the bitter bittern, bitten,
By the better bitten bittern,
Said: "I'm a bitter biter bit, alack!"

I even found sites that provide podcast for free regarding the tongue twisters.

0 comments: