Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Thursday, April 10

10/4/08


* I will be involving with a Inter-School Forum Contest for Padang Terap/Pendang district this coming Monday. I didn't know whether I will be going to the competition place as well (transport issue~~typical~~) and I didn't do anything for that contest as well. First, it was short noticed! I was informed that I am replacing a teacher for that. Second, since it already near the competition date, they already prepared everything.

* I think my astores were deindexed from search sites. I need to submit them all over again...

* My house is being infected by marriage bugs. They were crawling everywhere leaving the air tingling with their excitement. I think this symptom won't be cureable until next year.

* I am not scary enough, that's the first time I've been told such things. So, they want to see the real me?

4 comments:

syuhada said...

marriage bugs? of who? pz and your brother, is it? :p

and, what do you mean by 'they want to see the real me'? someone or a group of people want to see u? who are they? in-laws-family-to-be? wah~~~~~~~~~~~~

tell your mother, she can do the kenduri for 3 couples in 1 event... :)

prinzcy said...

of course pz and my bro, i have nothing to do with this!

there's no way i am getting marriage on this short period, i haven't found a groom!

syuhada said...

u didnt answer my question my dear friend....

what do you mean by 'they want to see the real me'? who are 'they'?

i insist to know, even if this is not an important thing.. :)

prinzcy said...

they are my students! you must be thinking of something...clear your mind, it's not what you think.