Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, March 24

24/3/08


* I gave present to my students that received the highest score in each class. Suprisingly, they love present! (who doesn't ^o^) But that not the point here. I know they already knew there were books inside (due to the size and packaging shape) but they seems eager to get one. I guess any present will do with these kids.


* Lately, I am addicted to read Black Cat online...

and I found a site full of it ('till the last chapter!)


* As you have noticed, the layout change. Somehow it looks a bit like pz's mocha latte blog. Well, can't help it. They come from the same designer after all. I just change the name into 'Not a Coffee Princess' I was supposed to put something like kedai mamak or kedai kopi since I tend to nag and start posts about anything, kind of kedai kopi in here if you ask me...


* ...

4 comments:

syuhada said...

wah.. u are turning to a nice teacher.. who support the gift? your own money? hehe...

what is black cat online?

^prinzcy^ said...

of course my own money, there's no way i will be supported for that. besides, it doesn't cost much and i get discount through teachers privillages.

black cat is a manga and online meant online. that three words together meant i read black cat online. i found goong link as well...

syuhada said...

aiyo... i know online is online...

what i meant is, what is black cat?

but u have answered me anyway... ooo, manga.... not bother to ask u best or not. of course u will say, besssst...

apa manga yang tak best bagi syida.. semuanya best :p

prinzcy said...

well, u know me =D