Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Tuesday, March 18

18/3/08


* There's not much work to do at school lately due to the test week that began yesterday. I have to learn not to be so compasionate to the brats (my students :p) They tend to be so overboard if I didn't punish them. They began talking and refuse to do the test saying that the questions are hard (that's their test paper to begin with, not mine ...) So, I learned a new method: those who refuse to obey my order, shall be punish to do their work on the corridor. It would work best when another classes or teachers passing by. Once a person or two got punished, the others will stay quiet and become very obedient for at least 15 minutes (they're super hyperactive, that is a long period!) The same punishment will continue when another student commit the same attitude, and so on, and so on. One thing for sure, I have become a dictator!

* Have you heard that Maybank also offers the same Visa as PB? It's maybe too late but they sure don't want to lose. I already have a card with PB, there's no need for me to apply one from Maybank. Plus, Maybank always has hidden charges...

* I need to buy more batik. All govt. employees must wear batik on Thursday, even contract workers. So far, I've borrowed from my aunt but wearing the same orange batik on Thursday will earn me a nickname someday. It's better to avoid it before it start. I've surveyed a few boutique last week and damn, they're expensive!

* .....

2 comments:

syuhada said...

now u have turn to a garang teacher? kalau selalu denda, nanti tak jadi lali ke? kalau dah terlalu lali dengan denda, lagi degil depa...

visa debit is MBB new product, going live last month i think. that is my company's project (for host/back-end process and ATM interface part), but i'm not in this project. me in another project. it's your normal maybankad upgrade to visa debit (basically it still the same card, it just that u will get new physical card, and plus more, what MBB claim, advantage(?)). u are right, MBB always has hidden charges. if not now, later it will.

batik for baju kurung is it? of course they are expensive. ada satu style yang macam baju kelawar tu, itu batik juga kan? but is it acceptable for gov staff? if yes, i think that cheaper except that the material quality lower (i think).

prinzcy said...

if i don't punish them at all, they will become really annoying brats. it's not like i punish them all the time but sometimes they really cross the line.

i already bought a batik tipu- tipu and it cost around RM50. govt. should provide us allowance to buy batik, it cost us our salary to get one.