Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Saturday, February 23

23/2/08


* I need to do some research on how to teach KOMSAS. My head is spinning...

* All of sudden I think of Super Supreme Pizza, anyone want to give me a treat? All of this thinking must have make me really hungry.

* I can't do my freelance work much T_T I think it will be hard for me to accept any task until I get use to my teaching duty. For now, I am coping with teaching, researching and marking homeworks.

* At last I've completed the test paper for Bahasa Melayu. I was so overjoyed until I realised I'm out paper to print T_T I wonder whether the school will supply me with printing paper as well (they did supply marker pens, red pens, stapler, etc)

7 comments:

syuhada said...

i can give u a treat if only i was there... :)

i think u should print the test paper at school. it's school work, u should use school supply not yours. rugi lah macam tu...

prinzcy said...

not that I don't want to but their computer is hyper slow, I can do mt work like that.

syuhada said...

suggest them to change computer.
not that expensive..

dekat-dekat pilihanraya ni, mesti kerajaan tak kisah nak buat sumbangan. tambah-tambah pula kpd kawasan luar bandar..

prinzcy said...

hehe, it's not that easy my dear. anyway, i can type at home and print at school, no biggy. besides, they're using canon pixma fotgot-the-number-la as printer, so printing is fast.

syuhada said...

pandai pula printer depa beli yang up-to-date.. i thought they still using dot matrix type.. :p

prinzcy said...

tu la, nasib baik canon pixma, kalau dot matrix, aku rela bwk blk kertas & use my own ink to print.

prinzcy said...

but then again, kalau dot matrix aku bleh tinggal dia print kat ctu and I can pick it up after class.