Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Wednesday, February 20

20/2/08


* My works start pilling up, I haven't got enough time for other stuff...

* I need to practice on my handwriting especially on a white board, my students complained that they can't read my handwriting, they said it's too small and I noticed that my handwriting didn't go on a straight line. It goes up and down...

* I need to prepare test paper for Malay Language...

* Looks like my log is all about my teaching duty. Wait, I may have something else. I might go to Kelantan again this May. If you (Syuhada) or anyone else want to order some nice bawal, I might buy it for you. Best of all, I may get it at a cheaper price. Call me if you want to.


glitter-graphics.com

5 comments:

syuhada said...

bawal ikan, or bawal tudung...

hahaha.. i know which one u mean..

mm, it's nice of u to offer. i'll think about it, and will let u know..

small handwriting and go up and down? u have to 'chayo' more..

practice. practice. practice.

main cikgu2 dgn awan, berlatih tulis kat whiteboard. lekat la kertas putih kat dinding, pretend it is a whiteboard. but, may be awan wont be much help.. :p

syuhada said...

kenapa kerap ke kelantan?

prinzcy said...

of course bawal tudung, no way the ikan one :p

i can practice with awan (though like you said, not much of a help) in fact, i already got myself a white board. it maybe small but i can use it to practice. but awan might be interested to help me writing as well...

kenapa kerap ke kelantan? *hint*someone in the family got connected to someone there *another hint* in process of bonding the family, they invite us for a kenduri, i saw that as an opportunity to jalan2.

syuhada said...

i think, he the one with more practice than u...

ah, i think i know who u meant. your future brother in law is kelantanist, right?

when they will settle down?

prinzcy said...

If everything went smoothly, around January next year. I'll inform you later on this issue.