Pages

*make sure you enable pop-up before using search box*

Monday, January 21

21/1/08


* Funny thing happen on one of my affiliate company. I found a link tht give me $3 per lead. That was tempting isn't it? The link is for general web services, meaning lots of people will use it to promote their blog/site. I managed to sale to two people, suddendly, the company were closed. Lucky for me, I registered under shareasale, so the sales were count. Reminder to you guys, for more secure business, use affiliate network like that. I think the link can still be use sometimes.

* I meant to write an ebook but I don't know how to start. All of suddent, all my idea were gone..

* My sis will return to work in Kedah soon, she seems so happy about it. Probably near to home or her boyfriend...

* One thing before I end it for today, I did promise you guys (Syuhada & Zaila) that I will contact you via Skype. Sorry to say, I forgot to buy a microphone :P Gomenasai!!!


glitter-graphics.com

* ~~~~~

4 comments:

syuhada said...

no need to be sorry, i dont have skype. cannot install here, in company computer..

prinzcy said...

no need to worry, skype can be use to call cell phone.

syuhada said...

oo like that aa.. so it's free? like sms.ac? so pandai aa u...

prinzcy said...

as far as i know free la, not like sms since we can talk using it. easy isn't it?